I. Documents :
1. Power of Attorney; it must be duly signed by the applicant or the legal representative of the applicant company, pointing out his position in the company.
One Power is sufficient for any numbers of applications on behalf of a same applicant.
2. Programs executions in Disquete, CD or other.
3. Specification of the work, in which will be described the program, the filled memory, installation systems and others.
4. The most important part of source code.
5. A user's handbook.
6. If the computer program has been published, it must be stated in each sample, the title, name or pseudonym of the author or authors, the producer's data, the wording of all rights reserved or © followed by the name of the owner of rights, place and year of the first publication, number of reproduced samples and the number of such reproduced sample.
7. If the case, the assignment of rights stating in each one the rights assigned expressly, jurisdiction agreed, time of lasting, as well as the onerous or free act, or on the contrary, an affidavit stating that it is owned such document.
8. Authorizations, in case of amendment or adaptation of any software, or on the contrary, an affidavit stating that it is owned such documents.
9. In case of an exclusive assignment, said condition must be stated expressly.
II. Remarks : All documents executed abroad must be legalized by Peruvian Consul.
In case of computing programs, it is supposed an unlimited and exclusive assignment on behalf of producer.
III. Maximum time of Prosecution : 30 working-days from the time of fulfilling all requirements.