Intellectual Property, Corporate Law, Health Registrations DIGEMID-DIGESA and Domain Names in Peru
Pharmaceutical Chemist graduated from the Sao Paulo University (Brazil), Magister in Production and Pharmaceutical Control; specialist in Administrative Law and Auditor specialist in Integrated Management Systems:
- ISO 9001, designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product.
- ISO 14001, it exists to help organizations to minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse changes to air, water, or land); to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements, and to continually improve in the above.
- OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Requirements, is an internationally applied Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance.OSHAS 18001,o llamada Sistemas de Gestión de Seguridad y Salud Ocupacional.
- Hazard analysis and critical control points or HACCP is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe, and designs measurements to reduce these risks to a safe level.
Proffesional with high experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (Medical Gas Laboratory) developed at the Technical Management of quality control:
- BPM - Good manufacturing practices.
- BPA - Good farming practices.
- BPL- Good laboratory practices.
Regulatory affairs consultant of Peruvian health registrations before the General Direction of Environmental Health DIGESA and the General Direction of Medicines and Drugs- DIGEMID as well as the Peruvian Ministery of Production - PRODUCE.
Languages: Spanish and Portuguese.