1) Request in the form of Affidavit directed to the General Director of DIGESA. This request must be duly signed by the Legal Representative and include the components of the product, packaging materials, preserving conditions, lifespan, batch coding system), as well as the Distributor and Manufacturer's data.
2) Physical, chemical and microbiological analysis of the end product, confirming it is fit in accordance with the health regulations in force, granted by a laboratory authorized by INDECOPI or by the Manufacturer's quality control laboratory.
3) Certificate of Free Sale or the like or Health Certificate issued by the competent authority of the country of origin, in original or copy duly legalized by the Peruvian Consulate in case the food or beverage was imported.
4) Label of the products labelled.
5) The Food and Beverages of special regimens, shall mention their nutritional properties enclosing the respective bromatological analysis performed by a laboratory authorized by INDECOPI.
6) Affidavit stating the applicant is a micro or small business (MYPE), if this the case.
7) Validation Certificate of natural resource and product, for its use in health, granted by the Intercultural Health Centre-CENSI.